Our clinics are about having FUN with your horse, improving all facets of your riding skills and enhancing your relationship with your horse through the application of solid horsemanship principles. Clinics are limited to 8 participants for maximum one-on-one instruction.
In this clinic we dig deeper into your horse's athleticism. Building on what you developed in the Trail Obstacle Clinic, we'll introduce more complex obstacles and challenges. Our course is outdoors in a natural environment. Hills, trees, trails and other natural obstacles are part of the course too.
"Working on obstacles is a proven way to strengthen your horsemanship skills and relationship with your horse regardless of discipline, breed or background." - Scott Phillips
Clinic Focal Points
- Expanding our horsemanship skills to produce effortless riding
- Working on precision maneuvers and riding obstacles cleanly at various gaits
- Building a horse that will try anything based on trust in your leadership
- Advancing to combination and complex obstacles and challenges
- Expanding our horsemanship skills for cowboy challenge and trail class events
- Building courage and pride in both you and your horse through success
This is a clinic truly focused on your needs. The itinerary is very flexible, to allow us to work on everything YOU want to work on - which can be anything: complex lateral work, items your horse struggles with, riding obstacles cleanly at speed, etc. Literally, anything!
Rather than having every horse and rider perform the same exercise at the same time, we work with you and your horse individually, focusing on what you and your horse need in the moment. Every rider is guaranteed one-on-one time with Scott.