Embark on a deeper exploration of Liberty Horsemanship
Develop a powerful, athletic connection to your horse that you'll take into your riding.
View upcoming Clinic Dates
Dig deep into the human-horse connection. Learn to have your horse intimately follow your focus, energy and presentation in both the groundwork and riding. Build a team with your horse based on trusted leadership - in the way the horse understands it.
Many of our horse's problems are the result of tension in their mind and bodies. This is caused by anxiety, any amount of tension held in a rein, kicking, etc. But we all know horses can move athletically on their own. So we'll create that connection. It's not hard when your horse views you as a lead horse, and we learn to communicate in their native lanuage.
Imagine asking your horse to perform balanced turns, gait changes and lateral work with a completely engaged horse free of stress and tension.
Clinic Focal Points
- Using our aids supportively instead of as controls
- A horse that intimately follows your focus and energy
- An exploration of balance, it's importance in riding, and how to create it
- Developing your leadership so horses see you as a trusted leader
- Experiencing the freedom that comes when you ride a horse that's free of tension
The liberty clinic focuses on these elements. We'll work on strengthening your leader-follower agreement with your horse, delve into the horse's mind and anatomy and become experts in the horse's language.
More about Scott Phillips and Amazing Horse Country.
Questions and Answers about our clinics and facility.